Alka Yagnik Concert 2015

While I have been photographing around ever since I got my hands on a phone (yes,even the VGA ones :P) it has been only in past 2 years that I graduated to using a professional DSLR and covering proper events. This Alka Yagnik Concert happened in the famous Shanmukhananda Hall, Sion and was organized by an amazing NGO, Mumbai Smiles and Radio Mirchi together. And this was the first professional event I covered as the official photographer from Mumbai Smiles while I was working with them for a brief period in February-March :) It was a pleasure to hear Alka Yagnik croon some of her best ever blockbuster songs and also show us her fun-loving,witty side that the audience simply lapped up with happiness!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Dining Experience A La Arabian Nights At Opa Bar & Cafe, The Peninsula Grand Hotel, Mumbai

Taftoon Bar & Kitchen BKC Mumbai : Delicious Diaries On Grand Trunk Culinary Tour

Friendship, Engagement, Memories December 2015